RVA Videos Timestamps & README Project

Hello everyone,

We all have a deep appreciation for our RVA and its extensive astrology video library. One aspect of this library is the wide range of topics covered. However, we face a significant challenge in organizing the content effectively so that users can easily find what they are looking for. Currently, all the topics are associated with multiple videos.

As a solution, @Vinod has launched the Time Stamp & README initiative. What is the objective? It aims to list all videos with timestamps and document the discussed topics, making them easily accessible to all users.

FAQ

I have recently started learning and would like to suggest timestamps!

If you have just begun learning from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v0GGUghwyE&list=PLvmzzcGHiU3TfI5LO2G1JTHPmT3sZqJZe&index=1 ep0, we warmly welcome your contribution of timestamps for important topics.

If you are ready to get involved, please mention @TeamRVA in this discussion!

I want to contribute timestamps for new videos only!

If you wish to assist with timestamps, we recommend posting your suggestions here. We will review them and update the video descriptions accordingly.

I want to help document everything that was discussed!

If you want to contribute a short or long description, we suggest posting here and mentioning the episode number and description.

Here is an example of how to note down timestamps:

Typically, our videos consist of five main parts: Introduction, Disclaimer, Astrological Approach, Chart Explanation, and Conclusion. You can make notes in the following format and share them:

00:00 – Introduction
05:00 – Disclaimer/Precautions
13:00 – Astrological Approach
21:00 – Example/Chart Explanation
30:00 – Conclusion

Remember, it’s best to keep the timestamps concise and straightforward. 😄

We are thrilled about this initiative as it greatly benefits learners. We value your feedback and look forward to adding timestamps and detailed descriptions to numerous videos!

4 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
DocsMan
DocsMan(@DocsMan)
28-09-2021 7:17 pm

here you go! let me explain my first experience in making notes for ep0

I have installed google voice input tools – Telugu keyboard on my android device and composing everything from voice to text was not so comfortable. Switched to google docs voice-to-text and the writing experience feels pretty much like talking to a computer. I have summarised entire ep0 into text like an article but it needs to be reviewed

There are few mentions @ഡോ. എൻ.മുരാരി ശംഭു 10:45 about the research that is completely irrelevant to the main topic : Astro advertising and stocks @ഡോ. എൻ.മുരാരി ശംഭുVinod I am not adding them into the docs, what are your thoughts on this? https://docs.google.com/document/d/13y1GHta7tJYW0cxpWp6Y-twvaCBl9bDx0XaJOo6Zhgo/

Vinod
Vinod
29-09-2021 10:58 am

“1113” “DocsMan” id=”3866″ number=”6 @”DocsMan”#p3866 welcome 🙂 ఒకవేళ Off-topic ఉంటే దాన్ని ఒక దగ్గర Note చేద్దాము. Off-topic అన్ని కలిపి ఒక సారి మళ్లీ రాద్దాం. రెండు మూడు రోజుల్లో doc చూస్తా

Vinod
Vinod
10-10-2021 2:10 am

“1113” “DocsMan” id=”3866″ number=”6 @”DocsMan”#p3866 చూసాను, ఇంకా చాలా విషయాలు కలిపితే బాగుంటుంది. మూడు నెలలు తర్వాత మనం కలిసి రాద్దాం, Quiz పని కూడా ఒకేసారి అయిపోతది.

Vinod
Vinod
01-05-2022 8:04 am

దీనిమీద నేను పని చేయడం ప్రారంభించాను, వీడియోలో చాలా వరకూ ఇంగ్లీష్ పదాలు వాడడం జరిగింది వాటిని పూర్తిగా తెలుగులోకి తర్జుమా చేయడం జరిగింది. వీడియో వ్యవధి ఒక గంట ఉంటే దాన్ని రాయడానికి ఐదు గంటలు పడుతుంది.

దీని మీద పనిచేయడానికి నాకు రోజుకు ఐదు గంటల సమయం దొరుకుతుంది, ఇప్పటివరకు 23 వీడియోలు రాశాను. ఇలా చేసుకుంటూ పోతే ఐదు నుంచి ఆరు నెలలు సమయం పట్టొచ్చు.

సిద్ధాంత భాగం ఒకటి ఉంది అది ఇంకా ప్రారంభించలేదు, సిద్ధాంత భాగాన్ని MS Excel తో లెక్కింపు పై పూర్తిగా పురోగతిని సాధించాను ఆ లెక్కింపు కూడా Documentation చేయాలి.

ఒక నెల రోజుల తర్వాత అప్పటివరకు రాసినవన్నిటి పై ఒక సారి సమీక్ష జరుపుదాం. “DocsMan” id=”823 @DocsMan