కుజదోషం scoring గురించి వేరే వేరే websites రకరకాలుగా ఉంది

sir, kindly reply my questions by spending ur valuable time. i watched ur videos already. i think u are the right person.

1. RVA software or any software after considering all the exemptions , which u described in your Video 163 kuja dosha exemptions giving match kundali score or only per rule it is giving score for boy and girl kuja dosh eg; as boy is 14.5% girl is 18%. kuja dosha. ?

• 2. can they marry 14% and 18% kuja dosha boy and girl? boy low ,girl high score ? if boy 34% girl 18% kuja dosha can we take it further?
  • 3. from midhuna lagna 4th house is mangal with budha so we have to consider it compulsory as dosha as per ur explanation video 163.?
  • 4. i have my daughters horoscope which was taken in 1995 by some astro computer centre. used Malayogam software , western method. Iam not criticising , any person and software and my intension is only clarify my doubt and to proceed further , that is my main intention. it is not mentioned that the girl has kuja dosha. when i went matrimonial site the person asked to share horoscope then i thought it is auto generated computer horoscope available in the site itself. i generated. first time i came to know point one 1. paada is two. 2. the girl has kuja dosha. and telling some exceptions. But our horoscope is mentioned paada 3. and no dosha. then i started to read ur and other persons videos in you tube. what to do ? what i have to consider.?
  • 5. if boy and girl getting good score kundali matching but Bhakoot zero score. can they marry?i think it is also required your answer please?
  • 6. many grooms dont know that they have kuja dosha. they mentioned no dosha in profile but many people areeven me also having dosha as per the computer generated horoscopes. what to do? can we consider?
  • 7. we can not ask each and every horoscope matching and cant go and consult astro centre. iam learning main things matching Rasi, star, dosha . nadi , ….But problem is if star matching Raasi is not matching, gana is quite opposite. but score is good. kindly guide me how to do search of groom? one or two we can ask if most selected profiles.
  • 8. simha raasi Ravi , karkataka rasi moon and some 11 stars have no kuja dosha some people said. can we consider/then the 4th house kuja dosha exempted?

kindly i request you, guide me sir ur value opinion in this regard i need. It will very benefited onegirls life
    Thank u sir

• 2 Comments
    Inline Feedbacks
    View all comments
    Vinod
    Vinod
    28-06-2022 7:05 am

“1703” “Manorani” id=”4090″ number=”1 @”Manorani”#p4090 మీ ప్రశ్నలకు ఈ వీడియోలో సమాధానం చెప్పడానికి ప్రయత్నించాను

1pSj4fPQgNo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pSj4fPQgNo

TeamRVA
    TeamRVA(@teamrva)
    Admin
    30-06-2022 7:31 am

2,7,28 , 2,7,15,28