It depends on a lot of factors for instance
- Did it become direct within 30 days ?
- Which houses is it ruling and its placement?
- How is the star lord ? Is the star lord associated with another retro planet or rahu/ketu. Is saturn somehow associated with rahu/ketu or any retro planets ?
- Houses it rules and is dasha of saturn going on to experience its full effect?
- Is there any retrogression of transit saturn at that time
- How are the progressions at that time ?
Based on all these factors you can come to a conclusion what retrogade saturn is doing at that particular time. So in general it can be both good and bad.