Hi, close all tabs, clear cookies & cache then try to open blow url
Clear cache & cookies
When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.
In the Chrome app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app Chrome.
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap History and then Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data.
In other browser apps . If you use Firefox or another browser, check its support site for instructions.
What happens after you clear this info ?
After you clear cache and cookies:
- Some settings on sites get deleted. For example, if you were signed in, you’ll need to sign in again.
- Some sites can seem slower because content, like images, needs to load again.
- If you're signed into Chrome, you'll stay signed in on Google's websites, like google.com and youtube.com.
How cache & cookies work
- Cookies are files created by sites you visit. They make your online experience easier by saving browsing data.
- The cache remembers parts of pages, like images, to help them open faster during your next visit.